Photo by Mary Torregrossa
SPECTRUM SPECIAL EDITION What's Next?

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Mysti S Milwee

What's Next?


I heard the divers dive deep

what a coincidence

that my mind was

In and under

mind over matter.


I felt the earth shake

six feet under the ocean.

I heard the earth crack open.


What's next?


I wondered if the core would

spew lava to the surface,

or a spectrum of light

with a Phoenix in flight -


When reaching a time to

fly and break free

Will the next move change me?


What's next?


The depth of my story finally

hits rock bottom

six feet under the sea,


But will the fire of the core of

my soul find freedom among

the sea?

Or break me ?


Honestly,

My life has been shaken

from the dark blue sea

bruised, broken, and blue.


I look in the mirror,

a reflection I see

Unveiled, in time.


But who will love me?

And help me?


What's next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kal-El Ramirez

Photo by Coco The World  I see the world  as a so-so place  yeah you’ve got –   new tech, new cars,  phones, computers  but then you have – ...